1. This Policy
2. Personal Health Information
When you use our App, it connects with systems operated and maintained by you that may store personal health data about your patients, such as health records relating to your patients. Our collection of your patient’s health data is covered by our HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (“BAA”), which is included in our Terms and Conditions for our App. Please refer to our BAA for our privacy practices and security relating to your patient’s personal health information.
3. Changes to this Policy
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Policy. In the event of a material change to our privacy practices, we will give you notice by emailing you at your email address on record and your continued use constitutes acceptance of our updated privacy practices.
4. Processing Personal Data
Please note: use and protection of health data you provide us about your patients is separately covered by Section 2 above.
Collection of Personal Data about You: We may collect the following Personal Data from you:
- Contact and registration details: We may collect Personal Data about you when you register for our App or otherwise contact us through our Site, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, company name, professional profile details and qualifications, and payment details, such as credit card information and billing address, and other information you choose to provide to us, such as feedback.
- Device Details: When you visit our Site or App, your device and browser will automatically disclose certain information, such as your device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connecting to our Site or App and other technical communications information.
Purposes for which we may Process your Personal Data: The purposes for which we may Process Personal Data, subject to applicable law, include:
- Our Site: operating and managing our Site; providing content to you; displaying advertising and other information to you; and communicating and interacting with you via our Site.
- Provision of the App to you: providing our App to you; communicating with you in relation to your use of the App, specifically allowing you to better manage your patient records and health data.
- Marketing communications: communicating with you via email, telephone, text message, social media, or in person with news, products and services items and other information in which you may be interested.
- Communications and IT operations: management of our communications systems; operation of IT security; and IT security audits.
- Safety: safety assessments and record keeping; and compliance with related legal obligations.
- Financial management: sales; finance; corporate audit; and vendor management.
- Surveys: engaging with you for the purposes of obtaining your views on our Services.
- Improving our Site and our services: identifying issues with existing Services and planning improvements to existing Services.
- Compliance with laws: complying with all applicable laws and responding to any requests from regulatory authority.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
- Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- Accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Listrunner, subject to contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- Third party processors that we use in order to provide you our Services, such as IT service providers; marketing processors; and payment processors; located anywhere in the world, subject to agreements for the protection of privacy;
- Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- Any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
- Our Services may use third party plugins or content (e.g., social media plugins). If you choose to interact with any such plugins or content, your Personal Data may be collected by the third party provider of the relevant social media platform.
6. Other Non-Personal Data We May Process
We may create anonymous data records from Personal Data by excluding Personal Data (such as your name or contact information) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our products and services and improve site navigation. Listrunner reserves the right to use for other purposes and to disclose anonymous data to third parties at its discretion.
7. Cookies and Automatically Collected Data
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the ‘help’ button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this. Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our websites. If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference. More information on how to manage cookies is available from: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that Listrunner has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
We also use navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URL) to gather information regarding the date and time of your visit and the solutions and information for which you searched and which you viewed. Like most Internet services, we automatically gather this Personal Data and store it in log files each time you visit our website or access your account on our network. Further, we may also use web beacons (or clear GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a website or in an email and it helps us to understand the behaviour of visitors of our website. More information on web beacons can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/. Please note that Listrunner has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
8. International transfer of Personal Data
Because of the international nature of our business, we may need to transfer your Personal Data to third parties as noted in Section (4) above, solely in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy. For this reason, we may transfer your Personal Data to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements to those that apply in the country in which you are located.
9. Third Party Websites
10. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law, including HIPAA.
You are responsible for the ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
11. Data Minimisation
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data that we process is limited to the Personal Data reasonably required in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy.
12. Data Retention
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfill our legitimate purposes, including for the purposes of providing the Services to you, satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. The criteria that we use to determine retention periods will be determined by the nature of the data and the purposes for which it is kept and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure.
Our Site is not directed toward minors and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. Minors under the age of eighteen years old are not eligible to use our Services and we therefore ask that minors do not submit any Personal Data to us, or use any of the services provided on, through or via our Site. If you are a parent and are aware that your minor has provided us Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
14. Terms and Conditions
All use of our Services is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
15. Contact details
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about any of the information in this Policy, or any other issues relating to the processing of Personal Data by Listrunner, please contact:
Listrunner, Inc. 123 South Park Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107
“HIPPA” means the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and associated rules adopted by the Department of Health and Human Services.
“Personal Data” means any information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is identifiable.
“Process or processing” means anything that is done with any Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.